2003-09-08

Television Romances.

Ahhh. Thank god for television romances... Rory and Jess, Joey and Rachel... er... and I'm sure theres more but I don't watch much tv. (Buffy and Spike?). It gives the lonely hearted a changed to live vicariously through those on screen romances.

For those out of it, well, last Sunday, It Happened. The era of Rory and Jess, has reached an end. Sad, I know. Rory!!! You have to be more understanding! Jess! You have to open up more! Sometimes, you just wanna go over and smack the television *piack* right in the forehead! You Doofus Jess! How could you screw it up?! It was RORY! the ULTIMATE GIRL! But then again. I guess he had other things on his mind.

And with regards to Friends, I sooooo hope Joey and Rachel get it on. (those in the know, shut up!) Sighh. And When Harry Met Sally, another show where friends do get it going. awwww. and... and... bah. Now I'm feeling bitter. rrrr.

-abrupt end-