2003-09-02

Physics prac went reasonably well today, but this isn't what this post is about.

What this post is about, is about my 3 silly classmates. Jacelyn. Yoon and Xin. (er. I guess I'm one too but no I shan't be delving into that). So prior to our practical, we were required to wait in the hall for about an hour. Here's what went down-

-While shooting each other with stapler bullets, Yoon unwittingly stapled her finger. And she didn't realise it till moments later. The look on her face was hilarious! Like a half-cry, half-laughing whimper. heh.

-Jacelyn has cats at home. So she was grooming one of the cats, and saw what she thought to be a tick. Oh she picked and picked at it, trying valiantly to remove it from the her poor cat. Turned out it was one of the cat's nipple. Hmm. Jace... is that how you treat your bf too? tsk tsk.

-Xin is in major denial. She doesn't wanna admit it, but chong is seeing someone behind her back! I'm certain of it! haha.

Yoon and I also had an arguement today. She asserted it was 'speak Shakespeare Day', while I stubbornly just wanted to talk like a pirate-

Yoon: how doth the practical go?
Lenn: ARrr!!! ArrRRr!!!! Me buxom beauty*!! Ye'll walk the plank you scurvy dog!! Where be my grog?! make haste lass!!
Yoon: Thou'st is an idiotst! And nuts grow on trees!!

*the term 'buxom', when used in the context of yoon, is called 'severe irony'

ah. a day in the life of school-boy lennard. heh

--

Random thought- So mars is the closest to Earth in 60 000 years. Not that I give a flying fuck though it just looks like a little red dot on the skyscape, not unlike Singapore on the map. But there seems to be alot of hoop-la about this, lotsa people stay out at night specifically to catch a glimpse of Mars and get let down.

Now, how about the looking glass? heh I'm sure if there are martians on mars, they're all cuddling and cozying up looking at us in the sky. haha. Which is why I propose we all join hands and form a GIANNTTT word or something stretching across like several continents so they can read our intergalactic message.

Imagine it- "FUK U" (one must be economical...)

-blackbeard