Let me tell you of my interesting discovery today- My duvet has time travel properties! Are your jaws agape in disbelief? Well don't dismiss this as the rantings of a crazed delusioned boy yet...
This morning... was the first time in a long time I had to wake up early for school in a lonnnnggg time.
(Wait. Some background info: my room has no clock, so my handphone is my clock/alarm. Usually, my alarm is set for 6a.m. )
...and back to the story. For some odd reason, I awoke at 5.58 today. Now let me tell you, this is the worst time to wake up, because you dont want to wake up yet- you still have 2 mins of sleep! yet, knowing you only have 2 mins to go back to sleep before your going to be harassed by a loud clanging kinda puts a damper on what would otherwise be a heavenly activity.
But nonetheless, I thought, ahh fukit! So I pulled the duvet covers over my head and squeezed my eyes shut, reluctantly waiting for the alarm. and wait... and wait i did. But there was no ring! After a period of time had passed... i slowly peeked out from under the covers and checked my phone... and it read 5.12 a.m! HOI! excellent!
But wait! It doesn't just end there! When it read 5.45 again, I again tried my luck... alas, time did not go backwards, but it did slow to a crawwwwlllll... haha. So I was more than well rested and ready for todays papers. grin.
Also, for GP today, I wrote 6 sides! Ok some might scoff at this but for me this is... whoah!! stop the presses. I usually clock in at an average of 3, at maxxxx with big big big font, 4 sides. So I have no way of explaining todays anomality. Just keeping my fingers crossed that its a good sign. Furthermore, suddenly xin had a friend selling a BOX of cigs at quiteee a cheap price. phwoah. Something about today man, but its jus a series of happy coincidences. wheee! :)
-glad-wrapped!