So its like this- I joined this online community thinge called Friendster, and basically you add your friends to it, and their friends are connected to you via them and the it goes on and on like an intricate spider web. So like. In a odd, whacked out way, Catherine (the JAG babe) is connected to me via 3 friends. Ase Wang's somewhere in the melting pot too. I read this somewhere once... everyone knows everyone at least 6 times removed. Hmmm. haha My chances with Rory aren't looking dismal now.
My great plans for movie maddness went pop when I fell asleep on the carpet, only to wake up the following day just in time for Jamie Oliver. (yay!) MY friends were gone so I guess they found their way back, and it seems I missed a veryy steamy shower scene between Denise Richards and some nigga girl. Damnit!