2003-09-15


Augh! Damn you Bush! (terrorist network) HAHA I laugh at your face now that you're on your knee's (saddam is coming for dinner) asking for 'international cooperation' with rebuilding Iraq. Hmmm.. whats that you said? Did I hear you correctly? (car bomb embassy)

"You are either with us, OR against us!" , you boomed, so full of confidence. Do you recall? (highjack plane, crash into white houses)

Ho Ho (osama is hiding in my basement) Ho. Look at you now. A budget bursting at (assasinate the bush) its seams and unemployment at an all time high, HAHAHA. (jihad) How's it feel to take it up the ass? I sure as hell hope you don't get re-elected you bible-thumping crazy texan. The heat there sure must've fried your brains good.

haha. this post is sure to turn up in the scans of the FBI or CIA or whatever agency is undertaking the task. Dear sir/ma'am, when you find this, please remember to sign the guestbook!

what else have you said? hmmm...

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things." —George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003
Shit. You only say this AFTER you get elected?

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." —George W. Bush, Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003 You've done a good job of fucking yourself good too... not to mention your nation along with it.

"Perhaps one way will be, if we use military force, in the post-Saddam Iraq the U.N. will definitely need to have a role. And that way it can begin to get its legs, legs of responsibility back." —George W. Bush, the Azores, Portugal, March 16, 2003 as opposed to... hands of mischief? come on. use better metaphors damnit.

"The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of collecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 27, 2002 Yikes. Should us males encase our penises in lead then to avoid detection?

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —George W. Bush, Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 *slaps forehead*



more BUSH-ISMS. Be Befuddled! Gasp in awe! Bask in the great oratorical skills of Bush!