2003-07-01

Ok let me try my hand at this. God it makes me feel like such an exhibitionist... Hey world! Here's my naked white ass smack in your face.

Right now I'm in the midst of school exams, and as everyone knows, its a PAIN! Blah blah blah I could go on and on ranting 'bout it, but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about, so I'll skip that.

Instead, let me tell you about my perfect day. As I left a cab, comin back from borrowin notes, a sudden jolt hit me.

"Something's wrong Lennard!"
"I know I know!! But... what brain, what?!"
"FUCK! MY MOBILE!"


Alas, upon my realization, it was too late, as I valiantly tried to chase the cab down (yeah right, who am I kiddin'...). And so it goes. Suddenly, I really feel alone. I am dis-connected. Which is perhaps why I started this? Hmmm... that's a thought. Aye... good god, fuck my luck eh? And I just got new pics of Devon Aoki into 'em. Bah. I can just imagine Lou Reed now singing soundtrack to this with alcohol on his breath in his raspy voice...
Just a perfect day,
Drink Sangria in the park,
And then later, when it gets dark,
We go home.
Just a perfect day...


Ironically (hmmm does it apply here?), today's also my Grandfather's birthday. So in the big picture, exhistensional sense of it, if not for today, some 3/4s of a century ago (give or take a few years and 9 months), I wouldn't even be here! (amongst many other random but important occurances). *cue in Plath-y tone* why bother... why bother when it all ends in nothing-ness. boo hoo. haha. Either way, Happy Birthday kongkong, hope you have many more to come...

Not bad for a perfect day, eh?

-lenn