2003-07-13

my night of expected excess has sputtered out like a dying engine and fallen flat on its face with my leavin early to go home and fall asleep to the glow of my computer screen playing 2 fast 2 furious. *swoon* devon. Brought a cigar fer david and i had one too. felt like jay-z baybee! pimp-ass bling bling. I want a night where i'll wake up the next morning with a splitting headache, fuzz on my tongue and spend the day rolling about in bed groaning. I wanna drink so much I'd have alcohol coming outta every pore of my body. I wouldn't have a clue what happened the night before and i'd be "shit must've been a fool. haha. fuck it i think i had fun...". Its really been long since i've been in such a state. haha. In excess its bad but ... its so bad its good. ya know? its like the forbidden fruit... and its in your reach.

ding you were in my dream last nite. you dared to me buy drugs, and i did. it was in a punk/rock shop, and you were certain the guy had drugs stashed away. giving me some cash you prodded me to try skive some...

In a scene of slick dialogue and dream-cinematography worth of a soderbergh movie, i managed to convince the guy that we're down-to-earth junkies jus lookin for a good high.

It was a white pill, about the size of a squashed pea. It was hidden in a hollow crucifix which had a secret twist open top. As i was about to pop it, the police exploded in and i promptly kicked the pill under the carpet. then the dream started going all wonky. the walkway outside morphed into a tunnel not unlike the scenes in the matrix. and...bah i forget. hmm is this a hint of whats to come.

damn chris rock is funny shit.

today's sunday comic strips are all excellent. usually they're mostly good cept theres a few bad apples that are jus so un-funny one would be more amused reading the business times. But not today. Today it all good. :) Usually on the weekdays, i have a morning ritual. -fast-forward to breakfast before sch- drink a glass of water, take my vitamins, and focus straight to Life! comics. Starting at the top left comic, I'd read it in a clock-wise order, skipping Get Fuzzy. Finishing at the non-sequitor, I'd rub my hands in anticipation and proceed to read Get Fuzzy. I absolutely love Get Fuzzy! haha... its like Garfied with a cynical blah attitude. (notice the parallels? the innocent dog, evil cat and loser-you-love owner)

-dirty boy