2003-07-05

hahahah went to ZoukIn last night... the music was really thumpin'! Phuture had these 4 dj's spinning, and they're absolutely nuts! They were jumpin about arms in the air havin' a real good time and it showed too in the music! It was some eclectic mix beat, thats the best I can catergorize it. It had these odd tempos mixed in with the cutest little ditties. Zouk main floor itself was filled with sand and palm trees and all... how wild is that! By my good fortune, I bumped into some fun personalities there. heh. yiwen certinaly wasn't shy takin his shirt of... haha. My poor friend was unfortunate enough to wear heels to this occasion, and she couldn't dance because her heels kept sinking into the sand, and so the stayed and nursed the liquor while the rest of us partied away. *eeps* thx.

By the time I got home, it was nearing 5, and I cldn't sleep, so I picked up my book and what an odd concidence, the chapter I was reading started as such-
Good morning, its 4.55 a.m.- last night I went to bed at eight-thirty, and this morning...
It was exactly 4.55a.m. when I read that. haha. Its a really interesting book, every chapter begins with a "Good morning, its