2003-07-16

hmmm i forgot to bathe yesterday. sheesh im getting very absent minded... especially of late.

You know what? In all the turmoil in the world and the volatile markets, at least theres one thing thats never changed- hairdressers who never fail to do the opposite of what you want.

Case in point- today, Isaac and I went down to get our hair cut, deciding we neeeded excitement, we went down to the yellow funky looking Its Hairy! at Far East. Usually, I hate cutting my hair as the person usually manages to turn a perfectly normal looking face into something quite outer-worldly. Today was no different.
"Please don't cut it too short I intend to grow it long... oh and don't thin it please I hate that. Thanks."
I guess above the sound of the shears mauling my scalp, the person must have heard
"Short and sexy please! Thin... like Kate Moss! Thanks!"
Bah.

I dowanna go to school tomorrow.

-short and sexy