2010-10-16

// Public Announcement

Starting the week after Halloween, this privately public life is going to be public-ally private. Thank you to whoever has taken the time to read any of this, and moreover, a debt to Bruce for encouraging me to write more and checking in every once in a while.

For the curious, another log has been going underway in the guise of LookingForTheLookingGlass.Tumblr.com for a thesis that I am in the midst of. My more public thoughts and opinions will be channelled there.

Check back in a few months or years, who knows. The Whale may resurface at any time.

Till then, its been a fun experiment and best wishes to this phantom public.

Adios to who you think I think I am,
(and who I think I am by who you think I am),
Hello to my honest reflection.

tschues,

Lennard Ong
12.45am,
Saturday, October 16 2010.